TAP INTO GREATNESS
This teacher training and certification program will give you the tools and confidence needed to teach an authentic and inspiring power vinyasa yoga class based on the Baptiste Yoga Methodology. This program is for anyone who is ready to step into a life of bold exploration, learning and leadership.
CONCRETE RESULTS YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THIS TRAINING
• The ability to teach a Power Vinyasa Yoga class to all levels of practitioner.
• Personal Practices: Yoga, Meditation, & Inquiry
• Deep Personal Discovery and Transformation
• Yoga Anatomy and Physiology led by David Abookire LMT, CMT, RMT, Sports/Injury Specialist
• Energetics of Yoga through the Chakras
• Empowering True North Alignment with verbal cues and hand-on assists.
• The Philosophy of Yoga with emphasis on yamas and niyamas.
• Effective Leadership through Communication and Delivery
• New friends and an amazing supportive community
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
1) 180+ contact classroom hours
2) 40+ non-contact hours. Non-contact hours include: reading and writing assignments, group assignments and home practices.
3) We request each student come with a "coachable" attitude, be fully committed, and understands that 100% attendance of all sessions and completion of all assignments is required in order to receive certification.
TUITION & SPECIALS
Early bird pricing!! Sign up by February 1st to save $500!
A non-refundable deposit of $500 is due at time of acceptance. Tuition must be paid in full by the start date of training, please contact us about payment plans. Tuition includes the training, unlimited yoga for duration of training, as well as special workshops.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the training.
2017 TEACHER TRAINING WEEKEND MODULES
Mar 31-Apr 2
Each weekend module will be held Friday-Sunday all day.
Fridays 8am-9pm (13 hrs)
Sat 8am-9pm (13 hrs)
Sun 8am-6pm (10 hrs)
Revolution Power Yoga's 2017 Teacher Training will be co-led by
Julie Kiddoo & Ashley Roach
Application Available Now!
Apply for Revolution Power Yoga's 2017 200-hour Teacher Training Certification by emailing Julie Kiddoo. Please include 'Teacher Training Application' in your subject line.